Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share a cute story, cats have a way of making you feel so loved.

Today I had a bad headache and went to lie down in my bedroom. 5 minutes later, Emily came in and snuggled up next to me with her head on my chest. She's only a year so she still has that super loud purring that young cats do. 5 minutes after that Freyja came in and sat on top of my hips (her favorite spot) and started purring as well. She's not quite as loud as Emily but still has a nice purr. Just being surrounded by all that softness and purring. They even bumped noses a few times. What a great team.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Doesn't it feel nice to know that you're loved, and since you had a headache, they wanted you to feel better? I think it's cute that they wanted to make you feel better.

·
Banned
160 Posts
When I take a nap in the afternoon, Emily our four year old rescued kitty will join me on the bed and curl up next to me. She always comes to my left side and will face toward my feet. She seems to know when I get on the bed because she usually joins me within five minutes of my lying down.

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
AWWW, nothing like a happy household of fur babies when you have a headache. I know I love it at night when Coco climbs on my chest and I can rub her all over. She loves the total body massage!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts