Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope everything stays nice and smooth, but we just got a new member, AngelZoo. She can be very nice. However, she has a problem with mental stability, and sometimes says insulting and bizarre things, such as "I hope all of humankind' is blown to bits." She refuses to seek help, because she says she can't afford it, and when referred by a Dr. of Psychology to totally free care in her area, she said she knew more about her illness than any doctor. To be honest, we used to wish she would leave, so the owner of the site would not have to ban her. The owner had the patience of a saint.

She presents herself as an expert on cat care and comes across that way at times. However, she often spouts nonsense, and will become very argumentative with anyone who disagrees with her--if she's not well. She can also be quite fluent and bright. If her spelling becomes jumbled, she is usually having a bad spell, and that's when to look out. It's wise to monitor her posts closely. I'm so sorry to have to tell you about this. She is a beautiful young woman-in her twenties, I would guess. It's tragic that she won't get treatment.

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, she posted that on the last site. I know her (as a member) very well. We struggled with her for a year and a half. Some of our members left because of her remarks, and I don't think she is a member there any more.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I think it should be ok... We'll just have to keep a watch on her. And I'm sure most on this site wouldn't add to a situation if one were to arrise.

Plus if something happens I could talk to her as I've had inner demons to deal with as well. Sometimes you need someone who's went through something similar to talk to (not that I know exactly what her issues are).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts