Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
This year I'm regifting 4 out of those 10 items. I'm thinking of it as ...re allocating....

I'm assuming they mean new unused jammies.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
If it's a good quality fruit cake. I eat it. I am the only one in my family who will eat one.

Perfume.. Anyone want a bottle of "Poison"? I have a pretty big bottle of it. Problem is.. I am sensitive (allergic)to most perfumes....

Books.. I might give those away AFTER I read them... LOL

I am also giving my Sister and her OH a bottle of wine. But that will go with the Duck I am cooking LOL.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Well for the 3rd year in a row, my boss gave me a Starbucks card and I can't drink teas and coffee and don't go to Starbucks anymore. So I cash it into smaller ones and regift them :)

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh thats a good idea. but you know they have hot cocoa....which....i dont like actually....but they have salads and sandwiches and of course TREATS!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
I love giftcards. They are just the best option for me..always. A co worker gave me a gift card to my favorite grocery store (he's a foodie like me). That's awesome for feeding an extra mouth when my mom visits.

My boss just gave me a 25.00 Amazon gift card which is getting turned into a Ruby Tuesday's gift card. Between it and a coupon I'll be able to take my downstairs neighbors (and mom of course) out to a thank you lunch. They are always so helpful to me and so kind t me.

Boss also gave the boys a 20.00 gift card to Petco. I've bought their gifts and a few gifts for my downstairs neighbors (same as above) cat Willow and their dog Lily but I'll probably get a few more things for everybody with that.

I'll use that up the day AFTER Christmas on the way to pick up my mom. They'll have great sales that day. :D Bigger bank for my buck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts