Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In about half an hour we will go to pick up Yoda and Dunga from the vet. The vet called us yesterday and said they are doing fine and recovering. I can't wait to see them! :D

Our place is so empty without them.... :(

:D:D:D I just wanted to share my feelings with you... :D:D:D

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Eva,

You are probably on your way to get your babies, by now. I know how you feel about not having them around. I was away for four days, last weekend and I was missing Angel a LOT! Of course we had to go through that brief "snooty" period, when I got home. "Leave me for four days and then expect me to welcome you home?!?" :) Fortunately, she got over it quickly.

Gove your babies some neck scratches from me.

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Woohoo! All done, and everyone ok, what a relief. I know what you mean, it IS such an empty house without them! Just doesn't feel right :D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are home... They are laying down on the floor, close to our bed. Their bellys and paws are shaved... :(

Is there anything I should do for them?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Just keep them comfortable, they'll be up and running around in no time. In fact, I had to calm mine down so they didn't irritate their sutures.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They jumped on the bed and are sleeping next to each other now. :) Yoda had some dreams because her paw was moving... I hope she didn't have a bad dream.

The vet told us that after the surgery they were separated and then they put them together and they were hugging and sleeping. I can't belive how much they love each other! :)

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
That's great, Eva! Just try to keep them from running around too much, and watch that they don't pull at their stitches. It's so nice to think of them cuddling together at the vet's. That made both feel more comfortable, I'm sure! :)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They slept most of the day.... :) Yes, I'm watching them so they don't pull the stitches. I cought Dunga licking around (maybe on the stitches too). I hope licking is not that dangerous.

Dunga has only one front paw shaved but Yoda both front paws. Wondering why? Why 2? I hope nothing bad happened to her.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Jeanie. :) Thank you all!

They seem to be fine. Their appetite is normal and they are following me everywhere like before. Right now, Yoda is sleeping on my lap - she normally doesn't come on my lap (maybe 3 times in total since we have them) - I'm so happy she came! :) Dunga is sleeping on the table, next to the keyboard. :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'm so glad your kitties are doing well! I know I was SO nervous when Maleke went to get neutered. Magic was already neutered when we got him.....so that was one thing I didn't have to worry about! Maleke recovered really quickly though, and he was SO happy to be home!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts