Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Oh my gosh, I want to take him home and feed him... put him on fuzzy blankets in front of the heater... and hug and kiss him... A LOT!

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Aww, what a good looking cat. Two of my favorite cats at the shelter have the crumpled ear. When people ask how they get them, I answer "mites, fights, or frostbite". In honesty, I don't really know for sure, but those three reasons rhyme.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My little rescue kitty has a crinkly ear. It sticks straight out to the side so adorably! It was one of the things I found so endearing about him when I met him at the shelter.
photo-1.JPG

·
Registered
111 Posts
Oh my gosh, I want to take him home and feed him... put him on fuzzy blankets in front of the heater... and hug and kiss him... A LOT!

you hit the nail on the head

i actually carry 2 cans of wet food in my backpack for any semi-friendly ferals i run into, when they come up to me loudly meowing i know what they want

·
Registered
566 Posts
This!! yesterday I took my mom lunch and a skinny black kitten was in the road. It ran away when I stopped though :'( when I go back through I will have to see if I can find it again.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts