Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few new pictures of my little sweeties. They're almost two years old now : )

Mommy! cute am I doing it right?

Love me!!

So mysterious and owl-like

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Exposure is not great but I love this picture : )

This is mah angry face!

The weight of the world is heavy upon my young shoulders

Just call me... Captain NosePaw

·
Registered
77 Posts
Pretty kitties !!

We have a young bluetabby/white foster cat right now who looks very similar to yours, so I can imagine a little better what she will look when she's grown uo more.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone! I think Sammy is definitely my heart kitty and I love Alex to pieces.
Sammy and Meatball do look share quite a few traits!
Is that what Alex would be called? I always just call him grey and white. I love the picture of him hugging his paw. Makes me chuckle every time
I'm so glad I got my big camera out this weekend! I haven't used it much since moving to Chicago but with the beautiful summer-like weather, I couldn't resist : ) :wiggle

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i couldn't resist posting a couple more :)

i had just gotten out of a 6 day stay at the hospital for a ruptured appendix. they missed me : )

i can help!

you can't see me, i'm a book!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sammy is very cute, I love his color and his fluff of course :luv

Is that what Alex would be called? I always just call him grey and white.
The fancy name for grey is blue, he is not "solid" blue but has a striped pattern that is called tabby mackerel, so the whole name for his color is blue tabby mackerel with white.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you, he is quite the little fur ball. I've never had a long hair before and I admit I got lax with my grooming. He kept attacking the rake and the comb so I got out of the habit and now he's got a bunch of little mats in his tummy fur around his armpits and he won't let me cut them out. I'm thinking of taking him to get a lion shave for the summer... I hate to do it but it got up to 89 degrees last week while I was at work and I can't afford to turn on the central air. Don't want boiled kitties!
Huh. Blue tabby mackerel with white. you learn something new everyday!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts