Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Molly loves to help when I change the sheets-she never goes on the bed anyother time. Taz and Gracie took turns grooming her while she laid on the bed like a princess. Look how cute they all are!!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Awwww, that's just the sweetest picture! :luv

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
This is so sweet... she is finally winning them over! :D

I can't get over how furry and fluffy she is... quite a stunner!! We need more pics of her!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a beautiful face shot of Molly. I will get a shot of her standing from the side later. It's so funny because she has a big body, and the shortest legs, and of course, no tail. Her front feet are also slightly pigeon toed.

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
my, what a cute little face!

Why doesnt she have a tail? Does she have some manx cat in her?

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We don't know what Molly has in her. She was a dump at the shelter with her siblings. She does have a short tail that is crooked.

Acutally we think she is the secret child of our Missy and Bob :lol: . Bob has no tail at all- just a clump of hair, and Missy has similar colors to Molly- just more orange.

The secret Mommy?

Baby Daddy? Note the clump of hair instead of a tail. Oh, and Molly Brown squirms like Bob does when you're talking to her...

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No legs, no tail, but we still love her.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AddFran said:
She does have short legs. Maybe she's part munchkin?
They just got a star on the Hollywod Walk of Fame :D .

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
she is soo cute.

They are all real cute :heart

·
Registered
535 Posts
midnights oops litter had broken tails that's what they looked like anyways midnight escaped when she was in heat and when i found her there was a no tail cat hang close by so i think he was the father when the kittens were born one had no tail one had a tail that looked like a 7 and others looked broken in 2 or more spots i was so worried they wouldn't find good homes but people seemed to want them more good thing i guess.
midnight is fixed now so no worries.

she is beautiful.

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Wow, your cats are just beautiful. Molly is really striking with the long hair and gorgeous coloring, and her "mom" -- whoa! What a beautiful, striking cat!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts