Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So....my insticts about Princess being prego were right!!!! The first of 4 kittens was born at 12:01AM on Mothers Day!!! :) Great timing LOL...

I hope you can see all of them in this pic!!

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Looks like you have a calico, two blacks and a gray? So adorable...Happy Mother's Day!
...you know you can't return or give away Mother's Day gifts, right? :wink:

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Perfect timing! Congratulations!

:smiles :2kitties :bday :party :wiggle :jump :yellbounce

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup....there are 2 black, 1 gray and 1 calico. :lol: Everything seems fine with them. The very first kitten was the black one with white feet (I don't know if you can tell the white in the pic) came out "breech" with his tail first. Everyone else did fine.

The first 3 came in an hour and then the gray one came an hour later than the others. The gray one was having a hard time finding the nipple. I put it on the nipple, but it still wouldn't latch on. Finally, I left and prayed that it would latch on and he did!!!! So they are all good! :angel

They are eating good and Princess seems to be taking good care of them.

I know that we are not supposed to touch them yet, but we have (we are bad!), but she has been ok with it!!!

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
Princess' babies look very content with their mum :) How sweet!

Just a reminder that Princess can get pregnant again shortly after giving birth. This would be a good time to contact the vet about setting up a spay appointment :wink: It will be healthier for Princess in the long run.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts