Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi maybe I worry too much but I just wanted to check this out. Well when I first got my kitten he was very small and very wide. But now he seems to have grown and spread out but looks somewhat thin to when I first got him. I feed him 3-4 small meals a day usually 2-2 1/2 pouches of kitten food a day which is 200g I think. Well he doesn't look thin just at the back of his rib cage he seems to be developing. I don't know I think he's just growing but I would like some comments on this plz. His rib cage stand out more to when I first got him when I first got him he was really fat aroung the behind end and legs.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
As cats grow older they usually get longer and slimmer but weigh more of course. It doesn't sound really abnormal but do you have a picture of him? :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Soz haven't got a pic yet. Yeah I think its just growth I just worry too much its just because when U first got him he was tiny and fat but over a few weeks grown twice in size and spread out. Well I've just been comparing to pictures and what I said about the back end is nothing all cats have what I was trying to describe so he's perfectly healthy. I'll try and get a pic uploaded in the next couple of days he's dead cute.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts