Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see myself in a bunch of these!
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/dURi3/embed"></iframe>

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
What a Great way to start my day! Oh yes...soooooo many of those I can relate too! :D

Thanks for the working link, MowMow!

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
The eating one... that's me. I swear they are like two drunken prom dates when i have something good on my plate.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Oh that was funny. So many could be typical of us. Food and the fight for control of the office chair in particular

·
Registered
184 Posts
The "Trying to Study" one rings true here. The kids either do it in their room (and kick the cats out) or get very exasperated when the cats lie on their books.

·
Registered
719 Posts
My brother is a teacher, and sometimes, he brings work with him when he comes over. 90% of the time, one of my cats will sprawl out and lounge on the student assignments he's in the process of grading. It's totally hilarious.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
LOL, yep! I've got my personal food inspector, office chair hog, frito paws or butt in my face, knocked over plants, shadowing to the toilet, garbage inspectors (ordered a covered metal bin now!) and a keyboard kitty (that one isn't included though). Sigh. Love my cats despite all that and the fur they leave behind, so I guess I'm crazy about them. :crazy

However, it's good to know I'm not alone in this as my cat owning friends never complain about such things to me, so I thought I was the "lucky" one. Perhaps it's just because I've got two teenage kittens and they must push their limits with me? Somehow, I'm don't think they will mellow out for at least a couple of years! :x

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
OMG! Thanks to jetlaya, MowMow and gizmo for posting those! They made me laugh out loud, especially the one about the human buying a whole case of my favorite food, so I can't eat it now. LOL!! The pics with "1took my cat to the vet," "you were gone forever," and "the vacuum cleaner is out" are sooo cute!

Actually, Margaux will not move for the vacuum until it physically touches her. Sometimes, not even then, so there will be an oval-shaped fur outline left on the otherwise clean floor. Celia, on the other hand, disappears the minute she hears "Mommy has to vacuum."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts