Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fact that I used to be a starving stray does NOT grant you the right to chase me with food all day. Seeing so much food (dry, wet, chicken) around me all the time is making me lose my appetite! - Her Royal Highness Princess Gatita von Meow.

The fact that you three females, you, Princess and your new arrival, that white psycho, drive me crazy with your sudden hysterics every day, does NOT grant you the right to be on me all the time asking if I'm ok, apologizing and using your lips like a suction cup on my carefully-groomed fur! - His Royal Highness Prince von Meow.

I demand special rights to come and go from the house as I please! So what if I'm still young and recently adopted, I'm used to taking care of myself in the streets and nothing bad will happen to me. - Lady Bianca von Meow.

Next, please?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Here, snuggle me, let me give you kisses and lick your nose. Oh wow your nose looks fun . CHOMP! -Waffles

Notouchynotouchynotouchy - Monkeys

Here, let me help you dry off after the shower by rubbing your legs. My fur is very absorbent. - Kodak

Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Purrrrrrrrrr - Romy

My nose is cold, very very cold, let me press it into your armpit JUST as you're falling asleep. - Teeb

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
The monster I created.

Brush me, I've just eaten.

I'm hungry.

I'm hungry.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice big poop, now I lick myself clean. Now is times for yous wake up, I lick you nose, your chin. WAKE UP

You finally noticed I like to chew on your toothbrush. I heard you when you muttered "I wonder how long he's been doing that?"

·
Registered
40 Posts
-bat on the nose, bat on the nose- "ooh good your awake play with me" Snickers

"just though I'd remind you to feed me" Alex

·
Registered
505 Posts
Sometimes, when I come back late at night after my highly classified travels, the door to the garage is closed and I have to sleep in the plush insulated house under the porch instead of the one in the garage. I think I should have a key to the garage entry door.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Now listen here! If a 20 foot giant suddenly picked you up and you had to trust him not to drop you, would you?? No, you wouldn't. Put me down now, I want to chase that wasp and possibly get stung on the nose. You think I don't know it stings!? I bloody know, but I'm a ninja, and I ain't no quitter...plus, you bore me to death - I need a little excitement. - Indi

I...want to...sleeeep...stop...with...the....squeezingssss....! - Onca

We are cats....Need we say more? Now do your job and feed us...Pronto.

Don't ever leave without a substitute human thingy put in place to feed us....Ever!

I gain 7lbs whilst asleep. Dont ever attempt to move me..it's a survival strategy...dont argue with the facts.

I'm not fat. This is all muscle...like i said...dont question me...I look hot and you know it.

By cats.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Just so you know, sometimes i wanna come in, sometimes i wanna go out, and sometimes i just wanna sit and hover in between the two and watch you get increasingly irritated and confused. It's what I do. - Cat.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Puuurrrrr... I'm so cute.. Pet me .. See me wiggle on the floor ... I'm so cute ... Don't Touch Me!!!! ~~Sienna

·
Registered
169 Posts
Everytime you leave this house, it is solely for my purposes, ie. to get me food. And I always expect something dead I can eat on your return. Now off you go....it's time for my nap....I'll be dreaming of you holding a nice big grocery bag...

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sometimes, when I come back late at night after my highly classified travels, the door to the garage is closed and I have to sleep in the plush insulated house under the porch instead of the one in the garage. I think I should have a key to the garage entry door.
What?! Midnight doesn't have the key to the garage yet?! Sheesh, some pet owners are so uncaring! :razz:

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I demand special rights to come and go from the house as I please! So what if I'm still young and recently adopted, I'm used to taking care of myself in the streets and nothing bad will happen to me. - Lady Bianca von Meow.
Three kitties now? Congratulations, Straysmommy! How did this come about?

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's what I've been asking myself all day today. I have to move now and I don't know how I'll find a place to rent. Two of them just followed me home, the first and third. The second one is a cat I always wanted to save from the streets. The 2 that followed me too, I always dreamed of saving them from the streets. These 3 are just soooo not made for the streets....

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I know that feeling. Every time I look at Momo, I'm so glad that we brought her in. I still feel bad about having to abort her kittens, but considering that she was only 5 months old and just a tiny bit of kitten, I know it was for the best. If she had stayed a stray, she more than likely would have died trying to give birth. And she's such a dainty little girl. She has the cutest little "mew". :)

Do you have any pictures of Lady Bianca von Meow? I'd love to see some.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is Lady Bianca, the stray that came in from the cold...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts