Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey!
I've got a question on blacklight, if anyone tried it so far.. One of my friends bought it from an electrician's, as it is not easy to find. She says she's sure she smells cat urine and went all over the house with blacklight, with other lights off, but found nothing... So, is this blacklight mentioned in the first post same as the blacklight used for fake money detection? 'Cause she had the one used for that purpose.. It seems that petsmart ships within US and Canada only :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
My male cat has marked or sprayed off and on for years in different areas of my house. This has went on ever since we had a stray cat around the house. We have now moved last April and I still have the same problem in this house. There is no rhyme or reason to it and it is just behavioral...it is so upsetting to me! I hate it...we love this cat..he is a male and has been neutered and checked out by a vet the first time this occured and nothing was wrong! He just likes to do this! Any suggestions? I know someone suggested putting the litter box where they go...well...I can't have mine in my living room and he often marks on the walls...he marks on the shower curtain in my bathroom and against the vanity too! HELP!!! I use Nature's miracle and it helps but I just want to put an end to this recurring problem!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Green Machine

When you use the green machine do you use the cleaning solution that comes with the machine also when you add the clean water to the tank? Or do you just use fresh water and just use that to suck up the Natures miracle?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.