Discussion Starter #1
Apart from cat food!!!

The top things my cat Alfie likes to eat:

Hula hoops
Bread
Chicken slices
Pringles
Cornflakes

They are just some of the things Alfie tends to want to share when I'm eating!

Though he really dislikes sausage rolls! :lol:

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Chicken
ham
wheetabix
cornflakes
porrage
Grapefruit (yep i couldnt beleive it either!)
Pork scratchings
Cups of tea (cant put one down without screech going for it)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Basically mine's will eat whatever is there, if we don't finish our tea we have to put the scaps in the bin staight away or one of the cats will take the food away and nibble at it lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ok, I take no responsibility for my cat's rather special tastes, on account that she was a stray before we met, but her favs are:

-Beer
-Mature (and I mean so strong it even hurts my tongue) cheddar cheese
-Pasta
-Curry (but not Korma...)
-Salt and vinegar crisps
-Carrot cake icing
-Egg yolks...egg anything
-and then nearly everything else...except fruit and veg :roll:

My theory is that she stayed alive thanks to a pub's rubbish bin... :)

·
Registered
697 Posts
I caught my kitty eating my toast and jam! I'm sure he would have fought to the death for it. The funniest is my hubbys beer. He doesn't drink it but likes nothing better than to stick his paw in the glass and swipe out the foam :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Misty said:
I caught my kitty eating my toast and jam! I'm sure he would have fought to the death for it. The funniest is my hubbys beer. He doesn't drink it but likes nothing better than to stick his paw in the glass and swipe out the foam :D
:lol:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Coco has eaten:
saurkraut
salsa
salad/green leafy vegetables

Little Guy prefers:
bread
chips/crackers
those orange circus peanuts (candy)
redbeets

They both like:
turkey
chicken
pork
bacon
whiskas cat milk
yogurt
plant leaves

They both dislike:
eggs

Go figure

·
Registered
282 Posts
My old cat used to attack me for garbanzo beans (aka chickpeas) and raw spinach. She loved fish too, but it always made her ill. Another cat would practically kill for melon, pancakes or the milk from cereal.

My current girls have never shown more than passing interest in what I eat. They always want to look, but never taste. And some of the faces they make when they get close enough to get a good smell! @@$$ Hehe

·
Banned
410 Posts
Kittygirl always wants a bite of my Frosty from Wendy's. I also caught her licking the lid to my chocolate milk last week. She never wants to eat my food, though--just smell it.

Sophie likes bread and potato chips.

Kitty loves bacon and cereal milk.

Yoda loves chicken and fudge bars.

I don't let them have it that often--just an occasional treat. :D

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Frosty eats all kinds of fruit and vegetables - basically what I eat and Yoghurt ..the latter is the only thing the Cheerio enjoys. Oh ..of course if anybody eats meats they would love for them to share a piece!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Although I live in a multiple cat household, there are a few things that they all agree upon, and will kanive in order to get some:

chicken
pecan pies
pizza.
beef

Each cat has his or her preferences in people food, which are not shown here, but this short list is what I have to be particularly cautious about especially when I bring any of it home for myslef. :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Let's see...

Chuckie likes marshmallows although I only let him take a lick or 2 (and very rarely), I think he'd eat the whole thing!!

Crystal does the same with those circus peanut candies.

Stormy has to have her lunchmeat (almost any kind will do!!)

Roo loves mixed vegetables.

And they all like the cheese coating on Cheetos!!!

:lol:

They rarely get any taste of these!

·
Registered
5 Posts
toby my cat likes to eat
payday candybars
ice cream (Vanila)
milk from my ceral
soup (clam chouder)
cheese burger (from mickyD's)
cheese
and he also likes to sniff any thing i eat first before i eat it
but he rarely gets the payday and the ice cream

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
The only non-cat food that he has ever eaten is tuna. He always begs for my food but when I offer him a sample he sniffs it and walks away. This includes chicken, turkey, fish (baked cod) and milk. I think he prefers food that has a strong odor to it because all of these foods are mild. I'm sure if I put something in his dish he would eventually eat it but there's really no reason to do that.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Chicken
Tuna
Cheese
Ice Cream
Pretty much anything they can get their paws on. If it's off limits, it's even more appealing for the monsters!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts