Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat ate out of a bowl of tuna salad for 30 seconds while my back was turned and I decided to still eat the tuna. Think I will get sick or germs or ?

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Unlikely....I think all of us has done something like this at one time or another and we're all still here.

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
I hope not considering MowMow and I shared and ice cream cone yesterday....

I share food with the boys all the time. If I eat yogurt they lick some off the spoon. Same with ice cream. I'm still kicking and haven't contracted anything terrible yet.

·
Super Moderator
26,391 Posts
My cat ate out of a bowl of tuna salad for 30 seconds while my back was turned and I decided to still eat the tuna. Think I will get sick or germs or ?
If you start eyeing the litter box like that would be a good place to pee.....

Or if you start to greet your friends in a different manner. :shock:

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
I've read that there are more diseases that humans can give to cats than vice versa and that there are very few diseases that cats can transmit to humans. So...you only need to wash one dish from now on. :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Edgar has this bad habit of sticking his muzzle in my water glass to try to lick at the water (which leads to a very funny picture if he's having trouble fitting it in), and after several instances of getting up to change the water after batting him away, I finally gave up as long as there was no hair in it. Of course I try to keep this to a minimum and have been reaching for narrower glasses as of late, but it's no big deal.

We also share bits of food from time to time if he's giving me sad enough eyes. :D

·
Premium Member
8,629 Posts
OR...you can't resist chasing the Red Dot!!:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
:0 Sometimes I wonder why I bother to wash Sylvie's dish when her food is something she really loves :) - it is as clean as a whistle!! Thanks for the laugh!!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Or if you find yourself making a rumbly purr type noise when happy :) like Mow Mow the girls always share yoghurt off the spoon with us.

·
Banned
243 Posts
Artie has decided to sniff my water, glass and all..even the sport bottle top without the cover..I just wiped it off with my hand and then I drank from it...He was actually nudging it with his mouth...
well, it is all in the family!!!

·
Super Moderator
26,391 Posts
Oh, yeah! Love reading CF at lunchtime.

·
Registered
223 Posts
lol @marie73 :p

Whilst I wouldn't encourage Ebony to share my food/drink, Neither would I throw them away just because she had a nibble/slurp.

She had a cheeky slurp of my chocolate milkshake last night but I still drank it {shrugs} :?

·
Super Moderator
26,391 Posts
I stupidly left some Cheetos unattended recently. I came back into the room and my girls were on them like zombies on a dying person. I picked out the soggy ones, fed them to the little freaks, and finished the rest.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts