Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
and this is why there will be one less Christmas tree erected in a house over in the UK.
There are no tigers and lions or bears , oh my lol ..but I have a little Whabby Woo (white tabby mix) that thinks Christmas decorations are a new batch of toys that are much more challenging and fun! And since she will eat just about anything that is made of cardboard.. or wood.. or paper.. or..

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Funny how some cats take to trees and some don't. Of all the cats we've had over the last 30 years, we've never had one that showed interest in Christmas trees at all. Billy would bat at the lowest ornaments, so I just twisty tied them on. All the cats love lying under the tree though! Found a nice little hairball on my new tree skirt this AM!! Thanks, Maddie - Merry Christmas to you too!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Probably not even close to this!

Nothing showed up!?! Mine I have to say have been good!!!! I bought a slim tree (I hated the other one I got) and so far they have not tried to climb it :) the tree skirt is another issue..but so far, no fallen trees or stuck kitties. I've been freaking out they would get caught in the lights

·
Registered
697 Posts
I don't see anything either. My cats haven't tried climbing the tree. Knocking ornaments off is another story, LOL

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Might have an outdated browser that doesn't work well with embedded video '-' don't know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts