Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is the picture of the kitten I am going to see at 1PM... TODAY!

I'm so excited! Any tips on what to ask would be appreciated! If all goes well I'll be adopting her from the shelter. She is in a foster home a town over from me!

YAY!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
There are a lot of articles her on introducing him/her to new surroundings. Kitty may may hide for a while and not eat. But he looks young enough that he may not do that.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it's a HE, as I kind of suspected (most orange cats are, apparently) but the name threw me off. I think it's from LOTR or something. Anyway he's SOOOO cute and cuddly! I may change his name to Oliver since he's so young. He was a bit sleepy when I saw him, so I asked about his personality and stuff. He seems PURRRRFECT!

I really love him... I put a deposit down and need to find out 100% that it's okay with my landlord given the type and age of kitten etc. but I foresee no real problems! I'm 99% sure he comes fully vetted and neutered as it's a reputable shelter and I think they mentioned that but I'll double-check just to be sure... before bringing the baby home MAY FIRST!

Thanks so much!

·
Super Moderator
26,358 Posts
He's adorable!

·
Registered
16 Posts
awwww beautiful kitten :)

don't you just hate it when you have to wait around until the bog day arrives. lol.

orange boys are the best ;)
hehe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts