Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My stepsis got a new kitten, he is the cutest thing, but we are having a name-block problem. Help would be appreciated.

thankyou :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
yeah I would have to say something along the lines of Ash, Ashley.

or how about Mink or Nyx?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thankyou for your replies, she'll be back in a little while, to see how many, and what interesting names can be thought up!! :D :D

·
Registered
672 Posts
How is his personality? Shy, playful, troublemaker, etc????

I always wanted to name a cat Squiggles. Just because its a silly name. 8)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I met him yesterday. It was her first day having him. He was pretty scared, he growled a lot. He also hissed a couple times. His little growl sounded like someone snoring... LOL, it was cute. Once we got him playing, he wanted to play with everyone. He reminded me of an excited ferret!! LOL

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Not original, I know, but he looks like a "Puff" to me. :)

Justin, in his debut post, says he looks like a "Satana" to him. I think he's way too cute for that name, but Justin insists that he is the cat namer in this family.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
KandleLore said:
I met him yesterday. It was her first day having him. He was pretty scared, he growled a lot. He also hissed a couple times. His little growl sounded like someone snoring... LOL, it was cute. Once we got him playing, he wanted to play with everyone. He reminded me of an excited ferret!! LOL
Okay, I'm definitely putting my vote in for Gizmo from Gremlins.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AddFran said:
KandleLore said:
Okay, I'm definitely putting my vote in for Gizmo from Gremlins.
OMG... That's too cute n funny!!! LOL. I can't wait for her to come over. She loves reading everyon's suggestions.

Thankyou all. More are welcome.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts