Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Freeway is becoming a character of note ... but i was less than impressed with him this evening .... I decide to let him out of the spareroom so that he can "officially" wander around the house ... I close all the windows . carefully secure the catflap (forgetting of course that he wrote the book on escapism) ...
He walks around purring , smooching and generally being a sweet boy ..... next thing he is gone .... the bloody fleabag has opened the cat flap :roll: now its freezing outside ( south african cold) ..its raining and I really dont want him outside with a new wound from being neutred...

We call and call .... no freeway ... of course he has lived outside for the past 3 years in all sorts of weather .. but now he is ahouse cat right ???

Im getting stressed I want him in .... eventually I decide well he will come in when he is good and ready ... and in he "sails" through the catflap .. as pleased as punch with himself ..it was actually so funny watching him coming in through that cat flap .... "im home ...where you looking for me " :lol: :lol:

he is once again confined where he can stay until sundayish ... and then ill let him out.

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
carolsclan said:
Freeway...[gets out]...We call and call .... no freeway ... of course he has lived outside for the past 3 years in all sorts of weather .. but now he is a house cat right ???

Im getting stressed I want him in .... eventually I decide well he will come in when he is good and ready ... and in he "sails" through the catflap .. as pleased as punch with himself ..it was actually so funny watching him coming in through that cat flap .... "im home ...where you looking for me " :lol: :lol:
Stinker. I bet he was there the whole time, listening to you call for him. He was only waiting until he heard that specific frantic note in your voice that heralded defeat at restraining him before he 'sailed' nonchalantly back inside. I'd have locked his butt up in a room, too!

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
When he was wandering around purring and smooching he may have been planning a big hunting epedition. "Purrs and kisses for everyone. I'm off, be back after dinner :p "

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he wasnt out long enough to hunt anything .... I think beinga former stray he decided to make a fast dash for freedom .... however once outside where it was cold and miserable .. he remembered the week he had spent inside where its warm and snug with a regular supply of food ... amd decided to **** with it .. ill rather be a house cat :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts