Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to share a poopy but amazing story!!

We are still in the mist of treating our kitten for chronic diarrhea. Each time he goes potty we have to pick it up in a wad of toilet paper because the scooper thing just doesn't work well.

Well, like all cats he has to watch everything that we do. This morning I went into his room to clean the box and the roll of toilet paper was sitting in his litter box. I thought maybe he was playing with it and thats where he left it. I picked it up and there was poop under it. I asked my husband, knowing he didn't do it, if he knew anything about it. We laughed and thought maybe it just rolled off the shelf and fell exactly on the dung pile. Before I went to work I tore off 3 pieces of TD paper and left them right next to the litter box to see what he would do.
When I got home 2 pieces were covering his poop!!!

He watches us use the toilet every time so I'm hoping that is next!!!!

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
What a clever little boy! You should be very proud. Now we know why our kitties follow us every time we go in the bathroom. They're trying to become socially acceptable! Seriously, their mommy teaches them to use the litter box and to clean themselves, and now you're mommy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts