Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Ha ha! great nickname for him/her. that picture says it all. i can hear him/her half growling now!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a female. If it would have been a male I would have considered "Mr. Burns" as from "The Simpsons". That "head down" profile reminds me of some of him.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
No need to trap her, she just walked up and "surrendered". A four year old cat that was nearly skin and bones. Not starving, but close. It was pretty certain that she was an escaped or dumped house cat and not a feral. Took it in to be fixed and found that she had an infected uterus (it's always something). Nursed her back to health over a week or so w/ anti-biotics. Some potential homes didn't meet my "requirements" so we're still looking. Nice cat. The only cat I know that will touch her nose to mine. I don't think she knows that she has claws.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
rescuing abandoned animals is the best. the nose kiss tells me she truly appreciates your kindness and is indebted to you. :luv way to go!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No worries there! I'm a glass-half-empty kind of guy so I go into these situations with the understanding that the "great home" might end up being mine.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Reminds me of my cat Ying... she's also black and white, and very cranky... and if someone plays with her with a wand toy, she does a mixed growl/purr as if she has no idea whether she likes it or now... haha! Of course, I would never put my face near enough to hers to touch her nose... she's a biter!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts