Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm on so many dog lists that my cats have had a word with me about neglecting them so could I please join a cat forum, their wish is my command!

I live in London and have two male tabby moggie littermates, Mac 'n' Tosh, now age 13.5. They reluctantly share their home with two lurchers, Rio, 4 yo rough coated bitch and Indy, 10 yo saluki x greyhound. Mac makes sure they remember who is boss. He's a real beastie, he'll sit at the top of the stairs when he knows one of the dogs wants to come down, they won't dare pass him so I'm often called to the rescue. Tosh is not so brave, Rio thinks its great fun to chase him but he's getting wise to this game so just sits, looks at her pitifully and meows, Rio doesn't think that's much fun so normally gives up trying to get him to run after a while. Generally we live in harmony.

Look forward to chatting

Nettie

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I sure hope this means you love Macintosh computers as well as cats and dogs? *hoping* :D

Great to see some fellow Europeans and a warm welcome to you and your cats!!

oh, don't forget to post some photos of your kitties and the swinging London!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CyberPet said:
I sure hope this means you love Macintosh computers as well as cats and dogs? *hoping* :D

Great to see some fellow Europeans and a warm welcome to you and your cats!!

oh, don't forget to post some photos of your kitties and the swinging London!
Hi there, sorry Mac comps are not top of my list, originally the cats were called Macauley and Toshka which over time became Mac and Tosh, which became Mac'n'Tosh, more along the lines of waterproof outer wear.

I tried adding pics but they wouldn't work.

Nettie

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hello Nettie
Your introduction is fun to read - I can picture the situation with the doggies needing your help :lol:
Welcome to the forum :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts