Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
My name is Summer and I'm the "cat lady" even though i'm just 16. I'm going to tell a little bit about my cats since they're a big part of me, and I'm introducing me. Hyden is my big ole tomcat. My #1 baby. He was my first cat, I got him in Feb of this year when he was just three weeks old, he was starving because the mama cat wouldn't feed him, he was infested with fleas too. His owners thought he was going to die, they begged me to take him because they knew they couldn't give him the proper care. They tried and they did the right thing so that shows me they loved him but, he had to be bottle fed for a few weeks until he was able to eat on his own. It's hard to believe my baby is almost 1 year old! Talk about a crying fest, I'm going to have one in Feb! Haha. He's a fat, mean thing now. A few months back I saved a little girl cat from under a car, her name is "Oreo", she's black and white. She's the biggest sweetheart and she trills 24/7. She's my little singing cat :). At first it took awhile for Hyden to get used to her, he was the spoiled baby and now he has to share his mama? He didn't like it. Now they can't even sleep unless they're together :). Now, a few days ago another stray came in. She was BEAUTIFUL and pitch black. At first I didn't want to take her in but I did want to find her a home, I couldn't leave the poor baby out in the cold. Oreo had the worst time of it. She hated it. She showed me she was mad at me by not eating or using the litterbox for hours. Finally, she warmed up to her and now they're sleeping on the same bed together, she still hisses at her every now and then. The new kitty looks to be a couple months younger than Hyden and the vet said Oreo was as old as Hyden (She's just super little. She looks like she's just a few months old). The new kitty's name is Ebony. Oh, and I'm getting my GED and starting college after Christmas, I have a wonderful boyfriend who loves all my animals and I'm a huge daddy's girl who has her mama's temper. There you go :) I hope I didn't break any rules! Besides talking too much Haha. I've been looking for a cat forum forever so thank you! :) I shared some pictures of my babies, hope you don't mind :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Aggressive cat?

I know it says I'll have to post two times in here, is this what you all meant by two times? If so this makes my second post.. anyways, my only male cat Hyden will be one in Feb. He was always a little spunky thing but now it's getting out of hand. I think he's just playing but honestly, anymore I can't tell them apart. A few weeks back he was sitting and looking at me and he did his little small, soft meow that normally means "mama, i want loved on" for him so I start reaching to pet him and as soon as I got close he tore into my hand. By tore into, I mean my hand was torn like crazy. Blood was everywhere and it was pretty deep scratches too. His bites don't hurt but his scratches do though. He's given me some scars. Along with other people too. But, he was never as rough as he is now? I used to jump on my feet when he was a month old and chew on them, is it my fault that I didn't spank him with a fly swat then? I have to spank him now to get him off me and the other cats. He's hurt Oreo before.. once he gets on you, you can't get him off! Why is he doing this and what can I do about it? He kills me because one min he'll want to kill then he just comes and curls up on your lap like an angel..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts