Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but Hi guys, my name's Angela, I'm from montreal.
I'm here because I just got a kitten through some unexpected circumstances, and despite living with a Siamese as old as I am, I don't really know about caring for cats, particularly kittens. I'll make a post about all this in the appropriate forum, but nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Angela! Nice to meet you to.

I, too, had a siamese a couple of years ago. When he was 2 years we adopted another cat, a 6 months old female, and our siamese went a liiiittle bit psycho for a while. I know siamese cats are very jealous by nature, is yours giving you any trouble? I'm just asking this out of curiosity, 'cause I remember having some really hard times trying to get my siamese used to a new cat, so I can't imagine what it must be like to introduce a kitten to an older siamese.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a cat that I think has a little bit of siamese in him. His face looks like it, but his demeanor doesn't match a siamese.

·
Registered
18 Posts
hi, im from quebec as well, and it's the first forum i'v seen that require rule signing and introduction in order to post to other sections.

but, gotta respect the house rules.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts