Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aww. :D Makes me so happy to see once very scared cats acting like normal, confident kitties! And my cats make new friends in the process.

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This little girl went to a lovely new home today. I'm so sad to see her go but her new family is incredible and so it is really exciting as well. :) She has a friendly new brother kitty so she'll be very happy.

Now to find her sister a home!

We have a new foster named Vegas already. He was NOT happy in a cage and very terrified / agressive in the pet store so he'll be much happier in foster care. He seems calm already, he's alone in the room to have a while to settle but Aries snuck in through my feet and already met him and started grooming him and Vegas didn't get upset, so that's a great start. Aries likes all new cats but he'll be kept out for at least a few days to let Vegas settle in!

I almost broke my 6 cats total rule because of a little kitten... but I'll be away for a little while after Christmas. We'll see in January how that scared little kitten is doing... Aries loves kittens....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts