Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyson and babes ( the new ginger and white kitten) cant think of a name yet.. wake me up by attacking my feet at around 5, fortunately for them thats when I normally get up...

Last night it rained all night .. so ALL the cats were in the kitchen ... I didnt realise how many there were ..sheesh .. anyhow the normal potty pong assaults my nostrils .. and I decide to scrub all the potty's ... my adult cats go outside but in the rain well... they dont want to get their tootsies wet.

So I collect all the potties and proceed to scrub and disenfect.. (havent had my coffee yet) ... get that done find paer towels to dry one potty..( now because I dont want to wake the birds up this has to be done quietly) put done a clean potty which tyson immediatealy uses in celebration.

Some one please tell me why cats will use a potty the second its cleaned ?????
Scoop out the fresh poo , and decide to clean the kitchen which looks like a garbage dump , because of 16 cats x 4 muddy feet.

Feeling very proud of my labours so early in the morning I eventualy grab my coffee, and settle down in front of the pc ..

Tyson , babes , Ging, spike and freeway in the meantime have started the game to end all games and I watch in horror as 5 cats tear up and down the passage and up my bloody curtains....

Freeway if you remember is a rather large stray that we finally caught and had neutered last April? ...for some rather strange reason this idiot cat has taken a huge fancy to the two kittens .. and it looks quite strange seeing this big fool playing with two 7 /8 week old kittens.

I hear one of my bantams perform .... but it sounds like one of my hens who I know is sitting on eggs .. and I know her eggs are due to hatch soon .... I go outside in the mud and rain .. and the stupid fowl is cackiling at the back door for food while the kittens and freeway are gleefully chasing extremly tiny chickens all over the yard .

I run ... and catch chickens and shove them into my Sleep shorts ( I had no where else to put the little mites)

Im soaked and covered in mud and desperatly feeling the need to throttle certain cats , and have roast bantam for lunch.

I collect mother hen , put her and her 4 chickens into the cat boxe and have a shower !!!!

Make fresh coffee ... and try again ...

It was a rough morning.

Oh while im on the subject of strange kittens and cats ????

Has anyone got a cat or kitten that chases a vacuum cleaner ??? Tyson sits on the hose thingie while I vacuum and chases it non stop. A cat chasing a vacuum cleaner ???? isnt that a bit odd??? He also like the mop and sliding around on wet floors.

The kitten is a menace ...babes is a normal kitten...plays , poops ,eats ..but TYSON ...eek

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Snork! *giggle* I'm sorry. I just can't get past that mental image of you running around with chickies in your sleep shorts! ...and I'm off again! Bwahahahahahahahahah!

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
For shame, Heidi, for shame. 8)

But, bantam chickies in your shorts, Carol? You gotta admit, that is a little bit amusing. :lol:

And a kitten who attacks a vacuum cleaner? Yikes! What's he going to be like when he's all grown up? 8O

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
This is the funniest story I've heard all day What a crazy morning!! You and your animals should have a series on Animal Planet
I second that! Freeway sounds like a lovely cat, playing with the kittens like that! How fun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts