Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that I don't really smell anything when I'm hugging/kissing on Franny, but Addison has this very unique clean smell. I know it sounds crazy. And, it's definately her and not like she was playing in my laundry or anything... :lol:

Has anyone else ever experienced something like this?

·
Registered
672 Posts
When Stix was a kitten and an only cat he smelled cute all the time too.

Now that we have Kota and they bathe each other, they both smell like kitty breath.

Treasure those moments.........hehe..... :D

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Well, Elly is just over a year old and she still smells nice - so maybe there's some hope.

Punky on the other hand.... :? :)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Assumpta always smells really good when she's been sleeping, a little like fresh-mown alfalfa. We're constantly going over and sniffing her in the niddle of her naps, and she just sighs and tolerates the crazy humans :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm sorry, but I can't resist!

"My cat's breath smells like cat food. " - Ralph Wiggum from the Simpsons when someone asks him a question and he can't think of waht to say :)

·
Registered
697 Posts
My cat smelled soooo nice when he was a tiny kitty.He's only 11 months now and smells good. Until recently though. He's still got his e-collar on so can only clean himself when I'm there to watch he doesn't nibble his stitches so when he stretched and put his paw on my nose I realised he had sweaty feet! :D :D Roll on Friday when his collar comes off and kitty cleaning returns to normal.

·
Registered
209 Posts
reeko and woody have always had this stuffed animal smell about them. still do, i love it!

lint, on the other hand, doesn't really smell like anything. neither does chester or buttons.

yoshimi...bless her little stinky heart! she has awful smelling breath and farts, and you can often smell it on her.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Roger,
Those sound like very pleasant smells! I never bath my older cat, but the kitten does get into things or step in things from time to time, so i need to sometimes. If i had cats that smelled like yours, I'd have to rethink that!

·
Registered
381 Posts
This is funny because I huff my cat all of the time! :lol: He has a neat clean odor and I guess I love his feline pheromones.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts