Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I might be wrong, but I think Andazzo is just another member who loves cats and happens to work in the field. The spammers usually post once and disappear. Zalensia likes to play mod, and Angel plays expert whether she knows anything or not. But we're taking a chance of losing all three. I would word the pm carefully if I sent one. Each one thinks she's right, and I tend to believe the new member. I wouldn't want to take that kind of insult. Whatever we do will appear to be high handed, so perhaps you could wait?

If I sent a pm, I would use Dale Carnegie's method,* ie: "You are a valuable member to us, but I wanted you to ask you to------" or something else similar in tone.

*That is, compliment first. It's the little bit of sugar that helps the medicine go down!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
very good points... i will let your post stand on its own.

i hope Zalensia and Angel get the message and don't attack another member for their opinion. if need be a warning via a PM might be in order.

it should blow over. thanks for throwing a bucket of cold water on it before the thread went ablaze.

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope they got the message! There are always hard feelings and a lot of gossip if someone leaves --and pm's circulating with gossip about high-handed mods! I think these people know you're fair minded, though,
Dan.

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see that Cthulhu has added her opinion to the thread. All of the people involved are young (21-22) and like to get the last word in. I hope it stops. They should be old enough to know that public bickering is out of order. We'll have to watch and hope! :)

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do to! :) Angel has only worked at the vet's for about five weeks. I hope she doesn't respond. It's so hard to resist answering her, but Angel just doesn't give up often or easily.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts