Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ray of Ash said the videos, "Best flash movies ever", he posted were for mature audiences only. My computer is so slow it would have taken at least 15 minutes to download them. Would one of you with a better computer check this out? I put in under review rather than take a chance. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please keep an eye on Ray of Ash's posts. I believe he is deliberately taunting us. He is ridiculing Zelesia's thread, "Shake it off" in the lounge. He's 16, he says, but my guess is that he's 12 or 13 and doesn't know how to handle himself with adults. Nevertheless, he's a pain.

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got another complaint-one about a post by bitsob, which I put under review. It looks as if the cat's ear has been cut off. He might not have meant to shock people, but I agree with Ioana that it's inappropriate. It looks as if someone is torturing the cat.

As for Ray of Ash, have you written to him? Do you think he is posting under those other names, or is this just a coincidence?

I'm glad you found them. I had six pms waiting for me. I'm checking all of them, just in case.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.