Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm new here and I have three cats. Checkers is the oldest, she's hitting eleven this year, part Maine Coon Cat. Then we have Grady, five years old, he's the classic mutt and he's overweight. Then Athena, out newest addition, found in a wal mart parking lot, shes around six or seven months old.

Checkers:

Grady:

Athena:

=)

·
Super Moderator
26,359 Posts
Beautiful cats!

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Beautiful kitties! It was so good of you to take in the one found in a Walmart parking lot. I love hearing about people like you who step up.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!

jusjim, Checkers is the queen of our house. She knows she's the oldest and knows that she looks like a queen so she acts like one. When she got spayed we had all the nurses there looking at her commenting on how she wasn't full blooded Maine Coon but she had such a thick mane and a fluffy tail, plus she's a female and according to them females don't have big manes like males have (not to sure about that one, never looked it up) but they were impressed by her. I've got newer pictures I'm trying to get off my camera now, so new pictures soon =)

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Yay for gray kitties is right!! For comparison, I'm posting pictures of my Smokey alongside pictures of your Grady. Tell me that they could be brothers...and even though I don't have any pictures of it, Smokey also has a white patch of fur on his chest and on his belly.

Grady:

Smokey:

Grady:

Smokey:

Grady:

Smokey:

Smokey is my special needs kitty. He tested positive for both FIV and FeLV. He's currently in foster care, but he will be back home with me once my other 3 cats get their second vaccination for FeLV. I can't wait, cuz I miss my booboo and it's been almost 6 months since I've seen him.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh my gosh! I love the comparison photos, thanks for posting those. It's crazy how similar they look. Smokey's even got the narrow nose/mouth like Grady does =) anddd, awww. I hope you get to see him soon. I can't imagine one of my cats being gone for 6 months. I wouldn't know what to do!

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
3felines said:
Oh my gosh! I love the comparison photos, thanks for posting those. It's crazy how similar they look. Smokey's even got the narrow nose/mouth like Grady does =) anddd, awww. I hope you get to see him soon. I can't imagine one of my cats being gone for 6 months. I wouldn't know what to do!
I can't wait to see him. When he left, he still had his tom cat "jowls"...meaning his face was rounder because he hadn't been neutered until I took him to the vet on Dec. 23, 2009. I wonder if the jowls are still there, or did they go away since his "equipment" was removed.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh I can't imagine going six months. Grady has noticeable jowls and he was neutered at five months old. Gosh, I hope you get to see him soon!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts