Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Christmas has come and gone, the excitement is winding down. Personally i am ready for it. But here is a Christmas tale about Gypsy..

After the cats got their stockings, she HAD to try out every toy. She chased Jingle balls, batted Mylar balls, stalked the catnip mice, and pounced the kitty teases. A nice sprint around the house with a impressively pulled off vault up the kitty tree were part of the festivities. Wrapping paper was drug off to be played with later, and Turkey was devoured.

Then just as they day was ending she raced through the house at top speed to come to a complete stop behind me. Sitting stock still , her body completely rigid and vibrating.. yep vibrating. Ears standing straight up on her head and forward as she sat at full attention. Her little whiskers were forward and trembling with what seemed to be anticipation..eyes locked.. on the Wall.

I looked at the wall, and saw nothing, no bug, no fly, not even a shadow...but that wall intrigued her.

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Are you implying Sherbert is up to his old tricks again?? I can believe it. :wink
He left instructions for Gypsy to look after you when he was gone.
She seems to be a remarkable Cat, even in the first picture you showed of her when she was sick and her eye's were all gunked up, her head was erect, she was ill but not defeated.
She wormed her way into your heart so you couldn't foster her out like her siblings and from what you have posted she has bonded herself to you and interacts with you differently then with anyone else.
She's definitely a keeper and hopefully she will be your protector for the next 15-20 years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts