Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One, or both of my cats have been throwing up regularly lately. They NEVER throw up, so this is weird. Their food hasn't changed, so it can't be that. It IS hotter now, and I thought maybe it was the heat but it's not overly hot so now I'm not so sure about that either. I was thinking maybe hairballs because they lick eachother A LOT, but sometimes it's just like watery bile that I find. They have dry food out all day to snack on, so it's not because they are hungry. Anything else it could possibly be? It's happening a little too often for my comfort.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmm....its weird that they are BOTH throwing up. That makes it seem like it's something in their environment, but I can't think of what. Can cats get the flu? I think if it was me, I would keep an eye on them for awhile, and if it continues, drag them into the vet :roll: Sorry I wasn't more help!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont' know, they seem to have stopped now. Very strange!

·
Registered
40 Posts
off the subject

Hi Maleke!!
I was wondering if you ever posted the pictures of the rescue kitty ??? I believe you said his name was Tyke?
I remember you saying that your mom was gonna take him in ... It was such a moving story... (I read all the posts) though I havent checked back recently.
thanks
Nwlily32

1 - 4 of 4 Posts