Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok..I know.. to many pictures!!! I am going to start this thread and just update it when i get more! What can i say.. I am picture happy... And love to share them with people!

What's this?

Play Time!

To many Toys....

So Sleepy now...

The new way to drink:

Breakfast:

And 3 minutes later:

They can't eat there own food!

Sill Kitties!

Sorry for all the Pics!

G

·
0 Posts
I'm always taking pictures of my furkids too! Keep them coming. They are precious.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hahaha cute!!!

Don't you EVER apologize for posting pictures of those two! *smile*

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
They are so cute together, I'm glad Tierney is so receptive to her. It looks like they're going to be life-long pals. :)

P.S. Nice cat dishes. :wink: (it's hard to tell, but they're the same.)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah.. and looks like the same food in them! Wellness?

They are being great.. i am so happy! They were sleeping together for alittle while today.. like 5 minutes, but then Teagan wanted to play, and started messing with Tierney's tail, which he HATES... so he left! oh well.. hopfully soon! I can't wait to get a pic of it..

·
Registered
237 Posts
awwwww little teagen is soooooo cute, and tierney is doing great with her! you're making me want to get another kitten ha ha! i miss those pics with the tiny ones!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
They are so cute together, and I love that picture with Big Tierney and lil baby Teagan eating (big size difference) :lol:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

They are napping together!!!!

Yeah the size difference is great!!! She is 2lbs and he is 12lbs 5oz!

He seems so BIG to me now!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
thank goodness you are one of the loyal and keep posting pictures
They are so cute together :D

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I love the food bowl pictures!!! hahaha... they are so cute together, the big red one and the small fluffy grey one. CUTE!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Krista,

You are so lucky that they get along so well. I'm not having as much luck. Our situation could be much worse, but certainly is not going as well as it is for these two. They are so cute!!!!!

By the way, I grew up in Deltona, Fl.

:)

1 - 20 of 119 Posts