Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
You have just the most awesome looking Ginger girls! :D I really like Tiger's classic tabby markings! She's so cute! And Lily is just sooooo cuddly looking! Can I mush my face in her fur? Lol. ;p
I also posted in your intro! Lots of great photos there, too!

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Oh wow, Tiger and Lily are stunning. There is another member who has a classic ginger tabby female, but the classic tabby pattern in ginger isn't that common, and even less so on a female.

You are wonderful to have taken them in! That people can just dump cats and kittens like that is shameful. The kitties who happen to be found by someone who cares enough to make sure that they're okay and to try to find homes for them are the really lucky ones. It sounds like they certainly aren't making you regret your decision to keep them! :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had no idea that orange female cats were not common. We are learning so many new things which is great! We're taking baby steps with our new kitties because we have never shared a home with cats before, but so far the experience has been great. Tiger and Lily have been such a wonderful addition to our family, even if they occasionally get into mischief, but that's half the fun!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts