Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I like the wolf one.:) I cringe a LOT when I see white tigers, so the first one just makes me sad, but the artwork is good. :)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Yes. Which is why I get sad when I see white tigers -- the only reason they haven't died out due to their inability to survive in the wild is due to those greedy and ignorant people. When I think of all of the poor innocent lives that were brought into this world and then killed just to have a showier, rarer animal...it makes me ill.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ForJazz said:
Yes. Which is why I get sad when I see white tigers -- the only reason they haven't died out due to their inability to survive in the wild is due to those greedy and ignorant people. When I think of all of the poor innocent lives that were brought into this world and then killed just to have a showier, rarer animal...it makes me ill.
it just makes me sick.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Nice job on the wallpaper.

Thats really quite sad about the white tigers. I really had no idea, and I can honestly say I'll never look at a white tiger the same way again. Thanks for sharing that info.

·
Registered
492 Posts
This is Kenny Rogers, who lives at Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge in Arkansas, where I spent last summer

Kenny lives with his brother, Willie, who is orange and so severely cross-eyed that he can't see properly or walk in a straight line. Their parents are brother and sister, and their owner was breeding them as often as possible and selling whatever cubs survived for enough money to make the dead and deformed cubs worth it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts