Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, That is right. Every morning she wakes me up to a waterfall of drool on my face. Whats worse is when she isn't hovering her muzzle over my face dripping on me, she smears it across my nose and mouth. Once she managed to deposit an entire glob into my nostril.

Ive even tried hiding under the blanket when I feel her coming. She takes her paw and proceeds to pull my head out. She is friggin talented.

Now this isnt a little bit of drool. This is so much drool she GURGLES before she swallows it.

Please tell me why she does this. Why does she try to drown me every morning? I was hoping she would grow out of it like Syble did, but if anything she's gotten worse about it.

Save me :shock:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Unfortunately, some cats just tend to drool when they are very happy. Many cats tend to be quite happy and excited in the mornings, because they can't wait for you to wake up and give them attention (and breakfast!). Maybe she'll grow out of it, but maybe she won't....

I can relate though. My Chica drools profusely when we cuddle. Sorta gross, but I love her so I don't really mind :)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I"m sorry I was laughing out loud when I read that. You made my day.

Cap'n Jack drools when he's deliriously happy. When he smells catnip, his eyes even glaze over like he's on drugs or something. It's so gross so I can imagine what u must be going thru.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.