Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
12,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, gang, finally got some pics of my kitties to post.

I don't have a digital cam, so these are scanned and cropped from prints, then I had to play around with editing software to figure out how to get them about the same size. I'm not exactly a graphics guy.

But here are head shots of all three.

Mellie:

Rocket:

Tommy:

Hopefully, now that I've got this sort of figured out, I can post some more.

·
Banned
12,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, guys. Mellie is just the sweetest little girl possible. I was very lucky to get her. I just don't understand how she could have ever been a stray. When I saw her at the shelter, she looked right at me and started meowing "take me home, take me home!!" Rocket is a real character. He's an incredibly talkative cat. I've never heard such a wide variety of vocalizations. He's got something to say about everything! Tommy is a typical boy cat, though rather quiet. But he sure likes to rough-house with Rocket. The boys have a lot of fun together.

Tim

·
Registered
589 Posts
I was gonna say, looks like Tommy's got a mole. That's pretty cool.
Our Bear looks like Rocket and HE talks a lot more than most of our others000000000000000000000000000000000000....sorry, Pytu on keys.
We've had one other "golden" cat that talked a lot too. Hmmmmmm.
But, great looking cats!!!!!

·
Banned
12,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
spike481 said:
looks like Tommy's got a mole.
it's a little spot of gray pigmented nose leather, almost perfectly symmetrical, and matches his fur and a couple of pigmented paw pads. it doesn't stick out quite so much in real life as it does on a photo.

just one little idiosyncracy that makes him unique & endearing!

thanks for your comments....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts