Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's been in the closet for a few hours. :( Someone shut the door and didn't know she was in there.

I feel terrible because I didn't even notice she was gone. I assumed she was sleeping somewhere which she probably technically was.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Oh, no! Well, she probably just had a nice nap in there, unless you heard her asking to be let out!

·
Banned
602 Posts
A cat I used to have got into my dresser drawer one day and I shut it not realizing. A couple hours later my daughter and I noticed that Ceasar was missing and started calling for him. We started hearing LOUD thumping noises. We looked everywhere calling his name along the way. We finally came to my bedroom and walked around a bit before we finally realized where the sound was coming from. I opened the drawer and he stuck his head out and just looked at us like "what took you guys so long". He never hopped in another drawer! :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
I accidentaly left Zeus in the bathroom the other day. All my bathrooms always remain closed cause I caught one of my cats licking a soap bar once... they are allowed in when I am in there, or when I take a shower and I can see them. Apparently Zeus snuck past me and I closed the door... I found him sleeping inside the tub later.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
This happened to my cats several times. Closets, kitchen cabinets, even drawers... Usually they got a very good sleep there (when I found them they looked at me with sleepy eyes :D), but there were a few times that they wanted to get out, then they will mew loudly, which can't be missed. So don't worry too much. Just make sure you can see them when you are going to bed or will be away for a long time.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My sister had a cat that somehow got into the dryer without her knowing, until she turned it on. Thankfully, she knew that thumping sound was not normal for the items she was drying, and immediately opened the door. The cat shot out like a canon and never went near the dryer again! If she had been drying something like tennis shoes, something that thumped on their own, it would have ended very badly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts