Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The vet was very nice and held Tinker and when he was meowing the vet was answering him so my vet is a keeper. Anyway he confirmed that Tinker is deaf and told me there's so many ways I can help him by just using actions with him. He's so young that he will pick up things quickly as he grows and learns about his world. He told me I did a very nice job on helping him survive he looks really good and healthy. He dewormed him and gave him his first baby shots Tinker didn't even act like it hurt. He actually Kissed the vet on the nose. One thing though Tinker has a umbilical chord hernia but it's small and can be repaired when he goes in to be fixed when he gets to be 4 pounds. This week Tinker will now begin to be weaned. He is now as of this afternoon eating Wellness formula can food. He just loved it too he made no mess either. Oh you guys in three days Tinker has learned to cover up his mess,clean himself and be totally litter trained. I am so proud of him he pretty much has full access to my house now. The dogs just love him and he is one of the family. He plays hard but in the end it's my lap he wants to lay down and rest in. It just makes me so proud he's my very first Kitten and I think we was meant to be together. He's been a lot easier then the dogs I have raised that's for sure. I love them and all that very much too. I thought Tinker was going to be 6 weeks and the Vet said he thought he may be only 5 weeks so that would mean Tinker only got one week with his mother when he was found under a house. I am going to truly miss these special times that I have with Tinker as he grows and becomes more independent so I am cherishing every minute and writing down everything he does. I know this is long but theres so many things I want to say about Tinker. Maybe I will look into writing a blog on him tomorrow so I do not bore all of you very good people. I have learned so much here and I am so glad I found this place when I did. Thank you all for letting me come and learn about how to best take care of my little friend.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
When I was raising my Malamute puppy i started a 'baby book' for her with all her pictures and special little moments and stories. It's nice to look at it as they get older to remember the baby days.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just looked at your video/pictures how cute. I will look into finding something like that on the net. Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts