Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ForJazz, Boscosmum, Timskitties, & others in Winsconsin-

I heard about the multiple tornadoes in Winsconsin and just want to say that I hope the tornadoe(s) didn't touch down in your area(s) and if they did I hope everyone is alright. I heard it did alot of damage. :(

Please post to let everyone know you are alright--if you want to of course. :wink:

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Not near my area....but my husband is on the phone with his brother
who lives very close to the area where the torando hit.
They are all ok....so thats a blessing.

·
Banned
12,199 Posts
There were a couple sightings of funnels near here but no touchdowns (it's not a tornado until it touches down FYI). Extremely glad to be spared. Thank you God. 8)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
All is safe here. The downpouring rain was pretty bad, flooding some streets but the tornados were not in our immediate area. I was out driving in the stuff and it was pretty nasty. Thanks for your concern.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
We had several funnels in the area. The closest was a few miles north of here. None of the ones in this area touched down though, thank goodness.

·
Banned
316 Posts
Glad everyone is okay. We have friends up in New Berlin and they said the sky was just amazing.

In one direction it was pitch black, and in the other, it was a yellowish.

I'm hunkering down with the furkids today because the same front that blew through there is supposed to hit us this afternoon. That's all that the weather people have been talking about are the storms a-coming!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Any one heard from ForJazz? I havent checked out the other boards to see if she has posted lately....

Glad you all are OK, I heard about the Twisters out there and thought about you guys out there....

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I got the scoop from George after he was off the phone with his brother Bernie....ok....Bernie's wife Karen went over to a friends house to go shopping, Karen left her car parked in their driveway.

When they returned, their house (the friends) was demolished pile of rubble...along with Karen's car. :cry:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Glad everyone is okay.
For Jazz is in Madison, so she wasn't where the tornado was.
My mom is up in Chippewa Falls, she said they had lots of rain and have some local flooding, but no wind damage.
Stoughton is by Milwaulkee if I remember correctly.

Jennifer

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Do your parents ever go to Oneil Creek Campground?
I Love it there....it has access to Lake Wissota too.

Before my husband was disabled we did many brick homes
out on Larson's Landing off Lake Wissota...those were big rich people's houses. LOL Oh they were so beautiful!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts