Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: My flatmate was a little careless and left his jumper on the sofa. Toby has now laid full claim to it as you can see.

'Hi Mummy. Look what Daddy left for me.'

'What do you mean he won't like me sitting on it?'

'Its mine now.'

'Anyway, he can't say no. Look how cute I look'

·
Registered
874 Posts
Awwww... what a sweetie he is!!! :heart

What is a man's "jumper"????? A jumper here in Canada is a type of dress for a woman !!! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Sweet Toby can have anything he wants! How could anyone say no to that face? :lol:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Heidi n Q said:
In the UK, a "jumper" is a sweater.
In college and when I lived in England, I was taught British English... then when I came to teach in Pennsylvania, everyone made fun of me for a while - jumper, lorry, flat, take-away... :lol:

Adorable pictures of the Tobster, Allie! I love the way he is all curled up on it, like it IS his already!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Heidi n Q said:
I read a lot of English authors...
boot, in hospital, ...ah, can't think of others just now.
To ring someone, to be in the theatre (operation room), chap, bloke, pal, advert, telly, blimey... I read a lot of British authors too, and I enjoy it thoroughly - right now James Herriot's books and the Yorkshire accent are a riot to read! :D

·
Super Moderator
26,541 Posts
That was so thoughtful of your flatmate to leave Toby his jumper in case he gets cold. Awwww :D

·
Banned
11,024 Posts
I think he wanted that to be his blanket :lol: . Never heard the word jumper used as a dress here and I'm in Canada. Jumper could be someone that jumps from a building 8O , sounds like that to me anyway. :?

·
Registered
515 Posts
DesnBaby said:
I think he wanted that to be his blanket :lol: . Never heard the word jumper used as a dress here and I'm in Canada. Jumper could be someone that jumps from a building 8O , sounds like that to me anyway. :?
Des, A jumper here in Canada is a dress that has shoulder straps that is worn over a blouse or sweater. They are commonly made out of denim.

I agree with the others, if it is left laying around, then it is fair game for laying on.

Beautiful kitty. I know I wouldn't be able to stay angry at him.

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DesnBaby said:
I think he wanted that to be his blanket :lol: .
It is officially his blanket now :lol:. My flatmate says that Toby can have it as its old and a little out of shape.

Its now lining his mousie bed :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts