Cat Forum banner

Toby - doing his best to impress

827 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Janice 
#1 ·
This ones for you Elsie ;)

I love the way he sits. He looks so cute.

Hmmm ... I wonder if he has lost weight already.

See less See more
#2 ·
I hope it's okay that I love him, too. :luv

What a great picture! The dignified look, the soulful eyes.

#5 ·
Toby says thank you all :D

And is waiting with baited breath to see if Elsie still loves him!!

He does have some unique markings for sure. Someone here mentioned that he looks like he has eaten a messy BBQ sandwich. I'm inclined to agree :lol:

#8 ·
CataholicsAnonymous said:
melysion said:
And is waiting with baited breath to see if Elsie still loves him!!
DUH, is that a trick question??? After all, it's casual to the obvious observer that he's looking right at ME!!!!! :lol:
:lol: Well he was so shocked and appalled to hear that your affections had gone elsewhere that he just had to try and impress you by looking as cute as possible. :lol:

On a (albeit only slightly) more serious note - I've actually sent this pic to a local newspaper today to see whether its chosen for their 'pet of the day' competition. You dont get anything other than the pic printed along with some info about Toby but it would be cool to see him the local rag!!

#10 ·
I haven't had a chance to reply until now, but I think Toby is such a pretty boy! He has the ability to look somehow dignified and serious, yet sweet at the same time :luv :luv

What a lucky mum you are! :D

PS- I love his fur. He looks like a stuffed animal :lol:

#11 ·
OhMy said:
PS- I love his fur. He looks like a stuffed animal :lol:
I agree! He looks like a plush kitty... so soft and cuddly! :D

I love the dignified position and the eyes that seem to say "So...? Does this collar make me look fat or am I still irresistible?"

#13 ·
I know what it is about Toby that "grabs" me. Looking into his eyes is the same as looking into the eyes of my ever so special boy, Chip, who tugs at my heart strings so bad it hurts. Just as Chip does, Toby is always "asking questions with his eyes". It makes me wish I could enter his mind and soul and answer him. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.