Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like all cats I have encountered, Toby is very fickle in nature. For months now, his favourite snooze place has been on the windowsill in the kitchen behind the fridge.

However.

Times have changed. I now present .... Toby's new favourite snooze spot.

Not that he has actually moved very far to find it i agree :lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Still studly and handsome as ever...no matter where he chooses to plant himself!

·
Super Moderator
26,359 Posts
He looks so comfortable. :luv

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Stephie said:
top of the fridge always proves to be an excellent vantage point :)
And this way he can monitor just how much cheese is put into and taken out of the fridge... hehehehe

Really cute little face and curled paws, as always!

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
Toby found a great spot :D . But I don't get the signs on the fridge. Is it a garbage disposable or something? Wouldn't you put food inside a fridge? :?

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DesnBaby said:
Toby found a great spot :D . But I don't get the signs on the fridge. Is it a garbage disposable or something? Wouldn't you put food inside a fridge? :?
Ah. No, the signs on the fridge (well spotted) is showing you what food remains you can put in your compost heap -we have one at the top of the garden. Its not a very exciting garden - concrete really but it has a raised border of dirt around it. I'm planning to create a herb/veg garden.

Thank you all for your kind words. I shall pass them on to the Tobster ;)

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nini said:
And this way he can monitor just how much cheese is put into and taken out of the fridge... hehehehe
Nah, its not the cheese he is after - but the rest of the carton of Bozita I've just put in there :lol:

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
melysion said:
DesnBaby said:
Ah. No, the signs on the fridge (well spotted) is showing you what food remains you can put in your compost heap -we have one at the top of the garden. Its not a very exciting garden - concrete really but it has a raised border of dirt around it. I'm planning to create a herb/veg garden.

Thank you all for your kind words. I shall pass them on to the Tobster ;)
Oh, I get it now, I thought it was talking about the fridge :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts