Banned
5,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toby is now waiting at the bridge.

Last photo - taken today at the vets.

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
I am so sorry your time together here has ended. You have been so good to him and he was so lucky to have you. :patback
Rest in peace darling boy.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
RIP beautiful boy. I'm so sorry Allie, I hope you are coping okay. We all know how much you loved him and how amazing you were as his Mummy. I think everyone here had a special place in their hearts for the little Pirate Cat Pig. *hugs*

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Nobody was a better Mom then you or did more, since I've been here I've read about you and your little man Toby and his brave fight, I prayed for a miracle when he had his surgery and felt heart broken when the cancer returned.
Toby is free from pain now and is whole once more, I hope the love you share will sustain you through the grieving process.
RIP sweet Toby.

·
Super Moderator
26,804 Posts
I'm so sorry, Allie.

Cinderella has a new friend, and they're both happy and healthy, and I'm quite sure he will get her to lighten up a little and get into a bit of trouble.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
We've all known this time was coming, but it doesn't make it easier when it arrives.

I am so sorry. You have done an excellent job of taking care of Toby and provided us with lots of Toby stores. He is going to be missed. I wish I could offer something that would bring you comfort..

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
It was very clear how much you dearly loved little Toby. We all did, there was never any question that Toby was an extraordinary little cat, and that what you two shared together was special and sacred. Tears falls from my eyes as I write this, and my heart is heavy for this tremendous loss. You have always done the right thing when it comes to Toby, and this time time the right decision was the hardest that anyone will every have to make. RIP Toby.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Toby was such a special kitty. May he rest in peace and run free with the other furbabies.

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this news, inevitable as it was... You two had such a deep and abiding bond, Allie. I will never see a ginger-and-white kitty without thinking of him...Godspeed to the one and only Pirate Cat Pig!

I hope it is a measure of comfort to know that a whole community of cat-lovers across the globe are with you in spirit.

:patback

Fran

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this; I will miss seeing new pictures and updates of your sweet Toby. I'm sure he will send a new kitty your way soon to help comfort you.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm crying here, he was such a brave boy and went through so much.

Run free little one, and never forget how much your Mummy loves you.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Oh no, I came on this evening to see how he was doing, so sad he's passed. You were such an amazing furmum to him, hopefully you can take comfort from knowing he couldn't have possibly had a better life. Run free at the bridge Toby xxx

·
Premium Member
18,379 Posts
I'm so sorry Allie...the loss of Toby leaves a hole in all of our hearts.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
That's heartbreaking. He had such a tough time

1 - 20 of 52 Posts