Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...enjoying the sunshine, under close supervision of course (our garden is in no way cat proof!). He is quite nervous of the outside world (despite escaping on a few occasions!) so I'm delighted he was able to relax and enjoy himself. :D

Yep - I know the garden set up is a bit strange. We have this little patch of lawn partly fenced in surrounded by concrete. Don't ask me why :lol: Its a decent size for London though and as long as Toby doesn't find his way into the 'jungle' next door he would find it difficult (but not impossible) to get out.

NOTE TO JOHN: He is coming to me more and more whenever I call him and stayed pretty close by my side today :D

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
I love the expressions on his face, but my fave pic has to be the first one...where he is walking with his back arched to lift his belly up from the grass tickling him! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Yeah for Toby! I love the last picture and the close-up of his cute little face. :D

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
He looks like he's having a blast! You know what? I think that's the first picture I ever saw of Toby standing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
doodlebug said:
I think that's the first picture I ever saw of Toby standing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Yeah, doesn't happen that often, trust me!! :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heidi n Q said:
I love the expressions on his face, but my fave pic has to be the first one...where he is walking with his back arched to lift his belly up from the grass tickling him! :lol:
:lol: I hadn't noticed that before ;)

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Very pretty pics! I have to laugh at that second to last photo, and the expression on his face. Either he's getting ready to sneeze, or he's giving you the kitty stink eye, and is not pleased at having his picture taken!

The ones rolling on the concrete are very nice too, he just looks so happy!

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Your Toby is such a beautifil cat. He has such unique markings. Has he completely gotten over whatever was bothering him recently?

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
katlover13 said:
Your Toby is such a beautifil cat. He has such unique markings. Has he completely gotten over whatever was bothering him recently?
He certainly seems to have done. The only slight concern now is that his thyroid levels are slightly elevated and he is being retested in 3 months to see whats happening. No need for any treatment yet though.

Thank you all for the comments :D. I'll pass the compliments to the studly one ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts