Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little tired of people complaining about Toby on the train, or worrying about him taking over half a table, or him feeling stressed when I've had to place him on the floor in front of me leaving me no option other than put my feet on top of his carrier for the journey as I've now no leg room, I booked first class train tickets to my mothers this weekend.

Nice big seats, quiet carriage, free drinks and snacks and I've found a cute little place for Toby to sit - theres tons of room just behind my seat. Last time I looked he was sound asleep - thats never happened before on a train. He obviously feels much more relaxed!

Happy days. A much less stressful journey for us both. I'm going first class in future when I can afford it!

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm .... I can smell cat poo. Just a moment ....

Edit. The joys of traveling with a cat. :lol: Tip for those that have to do the same - don't line the pet carrier with a blanket, use puppy training pads instead. So, when kitty needs to use the loo while still in the carrier (and Toby nearly always does :roll:) you an just take out the soiled pad, throw it away and put in a fresh one :D

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
Wow, Toby was feeling really at home. :D

So glad there were no mean people and the trip was more enjoyable. Sucks that you have to pay for a more pleasant experience, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts