Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When he is sleepy and fancies a nap Toby has lots of options to chose from.

Mummys bed
Daddys bed
His own bed (yeah, like THATS ever going to happen :roll:)
The sofa
The comfy chair
The windowsill

In fact just about anywhere in the entire apartment.

But where does he decide to go?

Why? :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Cinderella has taken to sleeping in the cat carriers! This is a cat who howls the entire way to the vet! Now she's sleeping in them! Let's see what she does when I shut the door and put her in the car in a couple weeks. :roll:

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bethany said:
So that you have to step over him, of course. :)
:lol: My point exactly. He has the WHOLE APARTMENT to sleep in and where does he go? The most awkward place there is - so Mummy has to step over him to get from the lounge to the bedrooms :lol:

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
marie73 said:
Cinderella has taken to sleeping in the cat carriers! This is a cat who howls the entire way to the vet! Now she's sleeping in them! Let's see what she does when I shut the door and put her in the car in a couple weeks. :roll:
Poor Cinderella :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
I know. She's so horribly abused and neglected by her evil stepmother!

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Malibu likes to sleep in hubby's laundry hamper. But only if his jeans are on top. And the hamper has to be at least 1/2 to 3/4 full.

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
melysion said:
...He has the WHOLE APARTMENT to sleep in and where does he go? The most awkward place there is - so Mummy has to step over him to get from the lounge to the bedrooms
Are you sure he was asleep and not just messing with your mind? :lol:

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Rookie does the exact same thing. She could sleep or lay down on any number of soft things, but she chooses the hard floors almost every time.

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Cinderella sometimes likes to sleep on top of a metal filing cabinet - even in cooler weather. :roll:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts