Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I brought Toby a cat cradle today. He likes it as you can see. Its in place and in use already in his 'corner' in my bedroom.

He loves that cat tree too - best £23 I ever spent on him :D

Close up of the Tobster in his cradle.

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts
He's so handsome - he obviously loves his new hangouts. :D

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DesnBaby said:
Does he use it as a bed? Very cute! :D
Thanks everyone. He sure loves his cradle right now = especially when the heating is on.

He does sleep on it Des, or at least at the moment. Its all soft and snuggly for him :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Looks nice and snuggly indeed! The Tobster seems very pleased with the new arrangements :D

How's his diet going? :wink:

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nini said:
Looks nice and snuggly indeed! The Tobster seems very pleased with the new arrangements :D

How's his diet going? :wink:
Well at the moment he is on 2 and a half cans a day and that will be cut down gradually. He is doing ok :D

My flatmates girlfriend came round last night and poked fun at his 'tum, tum' so I guess thats just boosted my motivation somewhat!

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Toby is lookin' mighty comfy and happy. My kids love their cradles too and all of them take at least one nap a day in them. They're going to be very unhappy with me in the next week or so when the cradles come down to make way for the Christmas tree.

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
doodlebug said:
Toby is lookin' mighty comfy and happy. My kids love their cradles too and all of them take at least one nap a day in them. They're going to be very unhappy with me in the next week or so when the cradles come down to make way for the Christmas tree.
Awww .... poor babies. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts