Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok just a little update on Toby... he was able to go to the vet right away Monday morning...I got a call from the vet later that afternoon saying that Toby has a very swollen anus (which I could already tell) they put him on a steriod medication and kept him overnight for observation. This morning the swelling went down drastically and I was able to pick him up. They gave him a bath and trimmed his fur around his butt and gave me a couple cans of prescription food for gastrointestinal issues and told me to give him a high fiber diet... his visit only cost $88 and should be good as new in a couple days... came home from work today and there were no signs of swelling at all. One of the vet techs says I was lucky to get him back because she thought he was the cutest kitten ever..and of course I agree lol He also had no URI which is also good...so looks like he will do fine for now! Thought I would update everyone!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks im so happy that he is feeling better too, he just seemed so sad because of it! The vet said he has absolutely no tail either lol However I feel a little bump when he gets excited about being pet.. here is a pic I took of him a few minutes ago..seems more bright eyed today and TONS more playful!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts