Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some updated pics of the three platinum mink Tonkinese boy kittens at 6 weeks of age. They will be ready to go in January and I can only get one :cry:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are three boys, basically I will choose based on #1 personality #2 physical characteristics closest to the breed standard

·
Registered
336 Posts
Faerie Tail is a platinum point

Taffy is a champagne mink

Bailey is a platinum mink

Cairo is a champagne solid
His eyes are really green, they just look blue in this picture. All solids have green eyes.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Oh, and here is the theory of relativity if anyone is interested:

Bailey is Faerie Tail's grandmother and Taffy and Cairo are half-siblings. Same daddy.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Tonkmom64 said:
Faerie Tail is a platinum point

Taffy is a champagne mink

Bailey is a platinum mink

Cairo is a champagne solid
His eyes are really green, they just look blue in this picture. All solids have green eyes.
That's really interesting -- Cairo looks minky to me! :) They are all so pretty. Sorry about the eyes in his pic -- I made them all the same color. :oops: My ragamuffin breeder friend said that all minks are "supposed" to have aqua eyes -- so when I looked at your kitties I thought they were all minks, and therefore thought all of yours had aqua eyes! Obviously not if they aren't all minks. :) So that means Fairie Tail's eyes are actually blue, eh? I can't remember what the original pic looked like.

·
Registered
336 Posts
ForJazz wrote:
That's really interesting -- Cairo looks minky to me! They are all so pretty. Sorry about the eyes in his pic -- I made them all the same color. My ragamuffin breeder friend said that all minks are "supposed" to have aqua eyes -- so when I looked at your kitties I thought they were all minks, and therefore thought all of yours had aqua eyes! Obviously not if they aren't all minks. So that means Fairie Tail's eyes are actually blue, eh? I can't remember what the original pic looked like.
Here's a better example of Cairo's body color. He'a a dark boy.

And yes, Faerie Tail's eyes are sapphire blue. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts