Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I made my kitten selection between three Platinum mink Tonkinese boys. They are 8 weeks in the pics and i pick up mine at 12 weeks.

First there was three (all had similar personalities)...

I narrowed it down to the two lighter coloured ones...

decided to pick this little guy (lightest ground colouring and brightest blue eyes, also he seems to be very outgoing)

here he is again...

can't wait to bring him home...

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Awww I love minks -- they have the aqua eyes, and his are beautiful! No question about the color at all. (some end up being a blue/aqua muddle) He looks like such a little sweetie, I can't wait until you get him home so you can post more pictures! :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, have not picked a name. Leaning towards Imari which is a Japanese white porcelain antique which my girlfriend's father collects.

·
Registered
346 Posts
what a sweet heart!! I go this weekend to see mine...he was born on Nov. 17th so I guess that would make him 7 weeks old today! (he's a blue point siamese).....you gotta love those blue eyes!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Isn't waiting so hard?

I know this might sound dumb, but when I was waiting for my guys I felt like I was pregnant waiting for the new baby!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks! Here is a pic of the mom, she is a platinum point so my boy will be similar but less contrast as he is a mink.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts